Among the skin treatments that offer collagen induction therapy, rf micro-needling is unparalleled in effectiveness and safety. It allows the skin to naturally re-grow and repair. It can be your best option for scarless healing accompanied by natural collagen reproduction.
Who Can Benefit From Microneedling?
The minimal invasiveness of micro-needling makes this skin treatment a safe procedure that anybody can undergo. One of the best benefits of rf micro needling is that it doesn’t leave a significant and visible scar.
Hence, if you are virtually healthy with no disease or condition that may cause a post-treatment problem or infection, then rf micro-needling is for you. The more appropriate conditions that would cater to getting the benefits from micro needling are:
- Good health
- Have early signs of aging
- Have realistic expectations
The most common skin issues that can be treated with radio frequency micro-needling for both the face and the body include:
- Finance lines
- Stretch marks
- Appearance of large pores
- Acne scars
- Scars from injury or surgery
- Loose, sagging skin
Want to Get Rid of Acne Scars?
Rf micro-needling is very effective in treating moderate and severe acne scars. It is a safe modality for common acne scar treatments like chemical peels and microdermabrasion. When it is used to treat acne scars, the deep dermis is targeted safely allowing for effective tightening of the skin and remodeling of acne scar tissue.
Want to Deal With Skin Impurities?
Skin impurities result from oil production in the skin, dead skin cells, clogged pores, and bacteria. Dust and dirt particles that settle on the skin can also combine with the skin’s own sebum to cause skin impurities like blackheads and pimples.
Rf micro-needling is an effective cosmetic procedure that can rejuvenate your skin from skin impurities. It fosters the growth of healthy new skin that is damaged from skin issues like impurities.
Want to Fight Aging Symptoms?
If you are bothered by the signs of aging, like wrinkles and sagging skin, you can get an rf micro needling cosmetic skin treatment. Clinical studies show that micro needling can significantly reduce wrinkles and age spots by aiding in the tightening, tone, and lifting of the skin on the face and neck.
Want to Address a Laundry List of Other Skin Issues?
Rf micro needling is not only effective in treating acne scars, skin issues in aging, and skin impurities. This non-invasive skin treatment that uses specially insulated needles to help stimulate collagen and elastic production can treat other skin issues.
With rf micro needling, the production of collagen boosts new, healthy tissue production that results in a flawless complexion. The skin is able to grow back thicker and stronger making the treatment an effective solution to other skin problems like large pores, scars from injury or surgery, stretch marks, and hyperhidrosis, among others.
What to Expect During the Rf Microneedling Procedure in San Antonio?
A cosmetic surgeon performs rf micro needling following these steps:
- Prior to the procedure, the healthcare provider will know about your medical history and expectations to determine the best technique for the condition of your skin and to let you know what will happen during the procedure.
- Your skin will be cleansed with alcohol to prevent infection.
- A topical anesthetic will be applied to the area of your skin that will be treated. This will be done 1 hour before the rf micro-needling procedure will start. In some instances, a local anesthetic can be used.
- A micro-needling device with teeny, tiny needles is used to create microaggressions in your skin using a type of high-intensity energy.
- A growth solution that will support cell regeneration will be applied to the treated area.
- A soothing solution will be applied last to minimize discomfort.
To get the best results from rf micro-needling, it is best to have a minimum of two treatments. The number of treatments can go up to 6 treatments depending on what skin issue is being treated. Your cosmetic surgeon will determine how many treatments of rf micro needling in San Antonio you will need to get the best results.