Are you planning to have wisdom teeth removal in Sydney? Before knowing the wisdom teeth removal cost in Sydney, you should know about the recovery time and how to speed up the recovery process! Usually, after extracting your impacted wisdom teeth, it takes up to two weeks for the wound to heal fully if you follow the doctor’s suggestion, and intake the medicine that they provide.
What You Will Feel After Having Wisdom teeth extraction?
After extracting your wisdom teeth in Sydney, you will feel some inconvenience, but that won’t affect your daily life. Some of the inconveniences that you used to face are,
- In some case, you will feel the numbness or tingling on your tongue, lips, and face.
- Will have an unpleasant taste in your mouth.
- On the surgical area, you will feel a little pain.
- Will have a sore and stiff jaw. But don’t worry within a week it will wear off.
- For two weeks you will have some mild visible bruising of your cheek.
- You mouth will be swelling. But, you can get rid of it by applying the ice pack to your face.
What Are The Factors That Move You To The Long-Term Recovery?
Mostly people who had wisdom teeth removal surgery will be recovered by within a week if they follow their dentist guidelines. If not, the recovery process will take more than 2 weeks.
Some of the factors are,
- Drinking from a straw
- Strenuous exercise
- In taking spicy and hard to eat foods
- Consuming alcoholic drinks
- Absence of taking tablets regularly
Yes, you can resume your normal extra activities for a few days. If you didn’t avoid, it make blood clot over your wound or dislodge stitches. This will stretch your recovery process even for months.
Note: The recovery process will take a full week, if your teeth were impacted that is in a complicated angle.
When to Call Your Dentist
If there any nerve damage caused during the wisdom teeth removal, you will experience the symptoms. They are
- If you hold gauze and apply some pressure to the surgical area, the bleeding doesn’t stop
- If blood or pus coming out of your nose
- If you feel numbness for long time
- If you have swelling for more than 4 days, and over time if it gets worse
- If your medicine doesn’t get rid of your pain, or doesn’t acts like a pain killer
- Suddenly have fever, and the temperature doesn’t reduces
- If you feel trouble in breathing, swallowing, and more
So you are looking to have wisdom teeth removal? Contact the Sydney dentist and know the wisdom teeth removal cost in Sydney! Compare the price and the quality service they offer, choose the right dentist, and get your impacted wisdom teeth removed.